Thursday, March 24, 2011

B-School Ranking 2011

This has been made after consultation with student communities,scooping information from seniors ,passouts and gathering data from Life @ threads from pagalguy.com,Gd pi call thread and chat archives of various education portals.You can call this as an assemblage of information by taking data from threads related to 2008-2011of respective colleges mostly from pagalguy.com,and due to this the newer IIM’s have been excluded.
p.s- I’m grateful and indebted to pagalguy.com ,time 4 education and career launcher for making it possible.
Finally I can say I have tried my best to remain unbiased and most informed regarding this .Here I have put colleges under 4 clusters and have ranked them on clusterwise basis. Parameters taken under consideration –Infrastructure, Student merit,Placement,Faculty, Admit fees,My own unbiased weight.
Here the colleges which are represented are Indias finest two year programme college .
Cluster –I
Cluster –II
Cluster-III
Cluster-IV
IIM-A
NMIMS
MICA
BIM-Trichy
IIM-C
IIFT
IIM-S
TAPMI-Manipal
FMS-Delhi
MDI
IMT-G
KJSOMAIYA
IIM-B
NITIE
IIT-D
IIT-Kanpur
XLRI
XIMB
IRMA
NIRMA
IIM-L
SPJAIN-B
IMI-D
IIT-Madras
JBIMS
SJMSOM-IIT B
SCHMRD
FORE
IIM-K
SIBM-P
GIM-Goa
LBSIM
IIM-I
TISS
DSE-Delhi Univ.
IIT-KGP

3 comments:

  1. IIM-rrt have been excluded due to lack of Placement data for continuous 3 years

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think SCMHRD deserves to be in the same bracket as SIBM-P. In my opinion, TAPMI & KJ Somaiya are definitely under-rated. And is it not incorrect to include IITs here? As they are open only to engineers and not the rest of MBA aspirants?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this has been copy paste from TIME rankings

    ReplyDelete